Monday, April 23, 2012

Well it is the evening and the verdict is in...


Introducing {orange seed} baby Merritt (look for white triangle and the thing that looks like a bean).  When I got back to the office Dr. Harston was there and did an exam and talked with me about my symptoms. He also agreed that "Bladder Infection" seemed like the culprit.  He then wanted to get an ultra sound to check things out and make sure nothing was on my bladder.... As you probably can guess ultra sounds make me more nervous than anything else..and to my {shock} there was a large flat screen right in front of where I was laying so that I could see the ultra sound taking place...tears shot to my eyes within seconds...Was I ready? with prayers being lifted by the second I could tell the technician knew I was nervous and went right to showing me the baby... flickering heartbeat and everything :) It was amazing and I even got to see the exact spot where my ovary ovulated {TMI I know} So anyway things seemed ok, and that all of this constant peeing, and 2 pink spots are from a bladder infection.  We go back on May 7th for our next ultra sound...So excited and relieved and blessed beyond measure.  Hopefully me and hubby will be able to take a mini vaca this weekend.. {all I wanna do is swim in an indoor pool} and celebrate the other accomplishment.... 
Lilly is wearing BIG GIRL PANTIES!!! Praise Jesus!
{Will update with pictures soon}

No comments:

Post a Comment