Monday, April 23, 2012

Weekend troubles lead to Monday Blues...

 As I am sitting in the parking lot of Panera Bread stealing using their internet..I am starting to freak out.. As I told you in the beginning I am sharing my journey with you, no matter what happens so let me start with last Thursday...
   I woke up as usual with a terrible headache, and cramps in my stomach.  These were terrible spasms that made me want to throw up with each one.  I decided to stay home and rest and see if they would pass.  Friday morning I woke up still feeling like I was going to throw up at any moment.  I went to school anyway (I'm a 2nd grade teacher) thinking it would pass by lunch time...but it didn't.  I started getting worse, dizzy, headache, and the worst an uncontrollable urge to use the restroom.. and not #1. 
{I had my gallbladder removed in February 2011, and since then I can not seem to shake stomach issues}
Saturday was more of the same, and by Sunday I could not get out of the bed (except to run to the bathroom)  Let's just say the emotions where on overdrive and I was crying in my bed all say long.
   Here we are at today..Monday... I woke up and was able to move around without feeling the need to get  run  SPRINT to the bathroom. I ate a couple of crackers and got myself ready to face the day.  My stomach was shaky the whole way to school, and while there I kept feeling like I needed to go to the bathroom (# 1 thank goodness)...On my 2nd trip to the loo, I happened to look down and there it was...a tiny drop of pink.. PANIC SET IT... I couldn't help it, I started bawling hysterically.. I wiped and wiped but there was no more... but one was enough... I got myself together and went and got my kids from art.  On the way back I stopped again and there was another spot.. I called the office immediately and let them know I would need to take a 1/2 day... eyes red and swollen, and my brave face on, I made it that extra hour before the sub could get there.
   On my way home I called the Dr and they decided they wanted me to come in and take a urine sample to see if I was having a bladder infection (since I have to go about ever 15 minutes).. My ride there included praying, calling Andrew, praying, calling mom, praying...when I finally got there and my pee was securely in a {clean} cup..I waited..and waited.
   The nurse came back and informed me my urine was clear.. no infections...but she wanted me to come back in 2 hours to meet with my doctor for an exam to make sure everything was ok... 
  This brings you up to my current position..in the parking lot of Panera..freaking out.. I tried to go to Target and walk around to waste some time, and only lasted 30 minutes and NO purchases (this clearly shows how nerve racking this is).  I have promised to give it all to God, from the beginning.  I am going alone, in approximately  30 minutes back to the Dr. to get things checked out....there is nothing I can do but wait, and pray, and know God has a plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment